PYB Virtual Christmas Present Hunt 2016
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Isle of Man and Channel Islands only, excluding employees of the Assurant Direct Limited (the “Promoter”) and their immediate families, agencies of the Promoter, and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- This promotion is only open to individuals aged 18 years or over on date of promotion entry.
- The promotion period begins at 10.00 a.m. on Friday, 9th December 2016 and closes at 23.59 p.m. on Sunday, 18thDecember 2016. Any entry received after the closing date and time will not be valid. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- Entrants must have access to the internet, an email address, and a Facebook or Twitter account.
- Entry is free and no purchase is necessary to enter this promotion. Entrants may enter the promotion using a Facebook or Twitter account. A maximum of one entry per person is allowed. A maximum of one prize may be won per household.
How to Enter
- There are two ways to enter the “Hunt” across Protect Your Bubble social media channels. Entrants may only enter once using one of the following methods:
Watch the video post on the Protect Your Bubble Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ProtectYourBubble entitled “The PYB Virtual Christmas Present Hunt”. Comment below the post stating how many presents you think have been placed in the video. Your comment must contain the #PYBPresents hashtag.
Watch the video post on the Protect Your Bubble Twitter feed https://twitter.com/protectyrbubble entitled “The PYB Virtual Christmas Present Hunt”. Tweet a reply with how many presents you think have been placed in the video. Your tweet must contain the ##PYBPresents hashtag.
- No entries from agents, third parties or those automatically generated by computer or any software will be accepted. Incomplete or corrupted entries will not be accepted. Entries are valid only if they comply with all the requirements stated in these Terms & Conditions.
- Entrants who enter via Twitter must continue to follow the @protectyrbubble Twitter account to be eligible. Entrants who enter via Facebook do not have to like the Protect Your Bubble Facebook page to be eligible.
- Entrants must not publish repeated tweets or Facebook posts.
- Entrants must not attempt to enter the promotion using multiple accounts or multiple entries across different social media channels. Entrants found to be doing so will be ineligible to participate in the promotion. It is the responsibility of the Entrant to ensure he/she complies with Facebook and Twitter’s Terms and Conditions regarding usage.
- One winner will be selected. The prize is £500 which will be paid via bank transfer.
- The prize is not transferable & cannot be exchanged. The prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied.
Winner Selection and Notification
- The winner will be randomly selected by the Promoter from all valid entries submitted during the promotional period in accordance with these Terms and Conditions on 19thDecember 2016.
- The Promoter will contact the winner before the 25th December 2016 via private message on, Facebook or Twitter. In all matters, the random selection made by the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- The winner is required to respond to the private message notification within 7 days in order to claim the prize. Failure to do so will result in the prize being forfeited and another winner will be selected.
- The Promoter reserves the right to ask for evidence of identity and address of the prize winner.
- By entering this promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Losing entries will not receive any notification.
- The Twitter handle & Facebook, full name and county of residence of the prize winner will be available upon request by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to: Virtual Christmas Present Hunt, Protect Your Bubble, Assurant House, 6-12 Victoria Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1EN after 1st January 2017.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- By entering, all entrants grant Promoter, and their licensees, successors and assigns, the assignable, perpetual, worldwide, fully-paid, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to publish, reproduce, prepare derivative works of, distribute, display, exhibit, transmit, broadcast, televise, digitize, otherwise use, and permit others to use their entry for this Promotion, including the names and likenesses of any persons embodied therein, in any manner, form, or format now or hereinafter created, including on the Internet, and on Promoter social media sites, and for any purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising or promotion of Promoter, all without further consent from or notice or payment to entrant or winner(s). Promoter is under no obligation to make use of the rights granted herein.
- Nothing in these terms shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence or any other liability which may not be excluded by law. The Promoter excludes all other liability to the extent permitted by law and in particular without limitation to the foregoing, the Promoter shall not be liable for any indirect, special or consequential loss nor for loss arising out of matters outside of its control nor for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.
- By participating, each entrant agrees to release, indemnify, discharge and hold harmless Promoter, Facebook and Twitter, Inc., and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of the forgoing (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or any Promotion -related activity, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize and/or Promoter’s use of the rights granted herein.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify, discontinue (temporary or permanently) this promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to Promoter and not to Facebook or Twitter. Entrants to this promotion hereby release Facebook, and Twitter from any claim or liability suffered in connection with this promotion
- This promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter – Assurant Direct Limited trading as Protect Your Bubble, whose registered office is Assurant House, 6-12 Victoria Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1EN and whose registered number is 5399683.