Protect Your Bubble Treasure Hunt Terms and Conditions
- The promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Isle of Man and Channel Islands only, excluding employees of the Assurant Direct Limited (the “Promoter”) and their immediate families, agencies of the Promoter, and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- This promotion is only open to individuals aged 18 years or over on date of promotion entry.
- The promotion begins at 12.00 on 16th September 2016 and closes at 22.00pm on 16th September 2016 British Summer Time (BST). Any entry received after the closing date and time will not be valid. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- Entrants must have access to the internet, an email address, and a Twitter account
- Entry is free and no purchase is necessary to enter this promotion. A maximum of one entry per person is allowed and a maximum of one prize may be won per household.
- There is 1 cash prize which is £599 which will be paid within 1 working week via bank transfer
- The Prizes are non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winner. The Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any Prize.
How to Enter.
- To enter you must follow @protectyrbubble During the Prize Draw Period @Protectyrbubble Twitter handle will post various hints and video clues to the whereabouts of the Prize.
- The Prize Draw is open between: Friday 16th September 12.00am –6.00pm. The Promoter reserves the right to delay or postpone the promotion due to inclement weather or other extenuating circumstances in its sole discretion.
- Once the envelope containing the winning ticket has been found the prize draw will come to an end.
- The first participant to get to the location, find the last clue and tweet a picture of themselves with the prize to @protectyrbubble will be declared the winner.
- In the event two or more participants find the Prize at the same time the prize will be split evenly between the 2 participants
12 The twitter handle, name and county of residence of the prize winner will be available upon request by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to; iPhone 7 Launch Competition, Protect Your Bubble, Assurant House, 6-12 Victoria Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1EN after 30th September 2016
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- By entering, entrants and winners (as applicable) grant Promoter, and their licensees, successors and assigns, the assignable, perpetual, worldwide, fully-paid, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to publish, reproduce, prepare derivative works of, distribute, display, exhibit, transmit, broadcast, televise, digitize, otherwise use, and permit others to use their entry for this Promotion, including the names and likenesses of any persons embodied therein, in any manner, form, or format now or hereinafter created, including on the Internet, and on Promoter social media sites, and for any purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising or promotion of Promoter, all without further consent from or notice or payment to entrant or winner(s). Promoter is under no obligation to make use of the rights granted herein.
- Nothing in these terms shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence or any other liability which may not be excluded by law. The Promoter excludes all other liability to the extent permitted by law and in particular without limitation to the foregoing, the Promoter shall not be liable for any indirect, special or consequential loss nor for loss arising out of matters outside of its control nor for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.
- By participating, each entrant agrees to release, indemnify, discharge and hold harmless Promoter and Twitter, Inc., and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of the forgoing (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or any Promotion -related activity, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize and/or Promoter’s use of the rights granted herein.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify, discontinue (temporary or permanently) this promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to Promoter and not to Twitter. Entrants to this promotion hereby release Twitter from any claim or liability suffered in connection with this promotion
- This promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter – Assurant Direct Limited trading as Protect your bubble, whose registered office is Assurant House, 6-12 Victoria Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1EN and whose registered number is 5399683.