February is fast of approaching and it’s that time of year again. No we don’t mean Valentine’s Day. We mean the London Bike Show! The London Bike Show is the UKs largest Bike Show and is held from the 11-14th February at the Excel in London. This year’s cycle show looks set to be the best ever! 300 of cycling’s top brands will be on hand to showcase the latest technology, innovations and trends for 2016. For the first time this year’s event will also feature ‘air to the throne.’ Air to the throne is being billed as the UK’s most exciting freestyle mountain bike show. The invitational event will bring 30 of the world’s best freestyle riders together who will all be looking to go big on the challenging course with the winner taking home a cool 10,000 euros. We’ll be keeping a close eye on proceedings and looking to bring you video and image coverage where we can!
As always we’ll be there and you can find us at stand LB1130. We’ll have lots going on during the whole weekend. Once again our Bicycle Café will be offering free cookies for quotes, plus we’ll be giving away other freebies like yummy chocolate, tote bags and seat covers.
This year will also see the arrival of a PlayStation and the Tour De France 2015 game. You’ll be able to test your descending skills in the time trial feature. against other show visitors. We’ll have a daily and overall leaderboard which will be visible so you know what you have to do to be crowned the ultimate descender!
WIN £250 & Signed Geraint Goodies
We’ll be giving lucky visitors the chance to win £250 and some signed Geraint goodies! To win all you need to do is come see us on stand LB1130, upload a picture to Instagram, Facebook or Twitter with the #MeAndG. We’ll then pick one lucky follower at random who will win the prize!
Competition closes on the 18th February.
WIN tickets to the show
If you haven’t got you tickets to the show why don’t you get yourself over to our Twitter account @PYB_Bike We are giving 2 lucky people the chance to win a pair of tickets to the show on a day of their choice.
To enter all you have to do is follow @PYB_Bike and re-tweet the competition tweet containing #WinTix. Click HERE to enter.
GB CI IOM 18+. End .10. 02.2016.2 prizes. 3 days to claim. See: https://t.co/QDNFWor8rj for full prize description, entry routes and Ts and Cs. Promoter: Protect Your Bubble, Assurant House, 6-12 Victoria Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1EN. No entries should be sent to this address.
We look forward to seeing you on our stand over the weekend!
The PYB Team
The London Bike Show Photo Giveaway Full T&Cs
1. The promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Isle of Man and Channel Islands only, excluding employees of the Assurant Direct Limited (the “Promoter”) and their immediate families, agencies of the Promoter, and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. This promotion is only open to individuals aged 18 years or over on date of promotion entry.
3. The promotion begins at 00.00 on 11th February 2016 (Date show starts) and closes at 11.59 on 18th February 2016 Daylight Saving Time (DST). Any entry received after the closing date and time will not be valid. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
4. Entrants must have access to the internet, an email address, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account.
5. Entry is free and no purchase is necessary to enter this promotion. A maximum of one entry per person is allowed and a maximum of one prize may be won per household.
How to Enter: There are three different ways to enter the competition across our social channels listed below. You may only enter once using any of these three methods.
Upload a photo of yourself standing in front of or next to the Protect Your Bubble stand LB1130 at The London Bike Show and upload the photo to the Protect Your Bubble Facebook page. as a comment under a The London Bike Show post including the #MeAndG hashtag The photo must include you, the entrant, in it.
Upload a photo of yourself standing in front of or next to the Protect Your Bubble’s stand LB1130 at The London Bike Show and include the @ the Protect Your Bubble Twitter handle, @PYB_Bike and the #MeAndG hashtag. The photo must include you, the entrant, in it.
Upload a photo of yourself standing in front of or next to the on Protect Your Bubble’s stand LB1130 at The London Bike Show.and include @protectyourbubble and the #MeAndG hashtag in the comments section. The photo must include you, the entrant, in it.
No entries from agents, third parties or those automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Incomplete or corrupted entries will not be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
6. Any photos submitted must have been taken with the permission of the subject (and if they are under 18, the permission of their parents or guardians as well) and must not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. You warrant that the photo you submit is of you or your own work and that you own the copyright for it. Any complaints lodged against your photo in relation to permissions will result in it being removed. If you use a photo you do not own the copyright for we retain the right to provide your name to the owner of the photograph, should they request it. Any images deemed to be inappropriate or offensive will be removed.
Ownership to the copyright of all photos submitted shall remain with entrant. You hereby grant a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to the Promoter to feature your photo in any publications, websites and/or any promotional material, PR or advertising connected with this competition and/or any future marketing campaigns..
7. Entrants must continue to follow either the @protectyrbubble Twitter account or instagram.com/protectyourbubble Instragram account, whichever you submitted your entry by, following your entry into the promotion in order to continue to be regarded as eligible. Entrants via Facebook do not have to like the Protect Your Bubble Facebook page to maintain eligibility.
8. Entrants must not publish repeated Tweets or Instagram and Facebook posts.
9. Entrants must not attempt to enter the promotion using multiple accounts or multiple entries across different social media channels. Entrants found to be doing so will be ineligible to participate in the promotion. It is the responsibility of entrants to ensure they comply with Facebook, Twitter’s and Instagram’s rules regarding usage.
10. Entry is free and no purchase is necessary to enter this promotion. A maximum of one entry per person is allowed and a maximum of one prize may be won per household.
11. There is one winner. The prize is £250 and the following Geraint Thomas signed goods: One The World of cycling according to G signed book, one Signed Protect Your Bubble Cycling Jersey and two signed photographs
12. Cost of shipping is included in the prize. Any redelivery requirements where a user has not been available to receive their delivery that requires an additional costs is the winner’s responsibility. The winners are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these terms and conditions as being included as part of the prize.
13. The prize is not transferable, cannot be exchanged and has no cash value. It cannot be redeemed by the winner for cash or any other prize. The prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied.
Winner Selection and Notification
14. The winner will be randomly selected on 21st February 2016 by the Promoter from all of the valid entries submitted during the promotional period in accordance with these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter will contact the winner within one week of 21st February 2016 via private message on, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. In all matters, the random selection made by the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
16. The winner is required to respond to the private message notification within 7 days in order to claim the prize. Failure to do so will result in the prize being forfeited and another winner will be selected.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by entrants. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner to receive the prize using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to ask for evidence of identity and address of the prize winner.
19. By entering this promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
20. Losing entries will not receive any notification.
21. The twitter handle, facebook or Instagram name, full name and county of residence of the prize winner will be available upon request by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to; Helmet Hair Competition, Protect Your Bubble, Assurant House, 6-12 Victoria Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1EN after 22nd November 2015
22. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
23. By entering, entrants and winners (as applicable) grant Promoter, and their licensees, successors and assigns, the assignable, perpetual, worldwide, fully-paid, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to publish, reproduce, prepare derivative works of, distribute, display, exhibit, transmit, broadcast, televise, digitize, otherwise use, and permit others to use their entry for this Promotion, including the names and likenesses of any persons embodied therein, in any manner, form, or format now or hereinafter created, including on the Internet, and on Promoter social media sites, and for any purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising or promotion of Promoter, all without further consent from or notice or payment to entrant or winner(s). Promoter is under no obligation to make use of the rights granted herein.
25. Nothing in these terms shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence or any other liability which may not be excluded by law. The Promoter excludes all other liability to the extent permitted by law and in particular without limitation to the foregoing, the Promoter shall not be liable for any indirect, special or consequential loss nor for loss arising out of matters outside of its control nor for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.
26. By participating, each entrant agrees to release, indemnify, discharge and hold harmless Promoter, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, Inc., and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of the forgoing (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all injuries, liability, losses
and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or any Promotion -related activity, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize and/or Promoter’s use of the rights granted herein.
27. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify, discontinue (temporary or permanently) this promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding.
28. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook Twitter or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Promoter and not to, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Entrants to this promotion hereby release Facebook, Twitter and Instagram from any claim or liability suffered in connection with this promotion
29. This promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter – Assurant Direct Limited trading as Protect Your Bubble, whose registered office is Assurant House, 6-12 Victoria Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1EN and whose registered number is 5399683