It’s time we’ll hand over to @GeraintThomas86 remember to tweet your questions to @PYB_Bike #AskGeraintT
1. @selindhj yes that was me up there. Training has been going well thanks. I feel recovered from Tour de Swiss and looking forward to racing
2. @RichardHudson91 it’s something I’d love to do. Will have to see how the next year or so goes. I’m targeting the week long races for now
3.@Minspie73 Welshcakes! My mates and the roads are also nice to ride your bike!
4. @the_roaming_jo I’ve no idea, but it’s growing all the time, hopefully it won’t be too long until it’s big in Asia also
5.@mlloyd29 no I didn’t as I wasn’t in the uk. I liked it when Jay Z headlined a few years ago though 🙂
6.@EvaMarisa yes you still get nervous but its more excitement! You just have to attack the 1st week and not fear it
7.@howsey27 anything that doesn’t involve much effort! DVDs, going out for food etc
8.@mitch792 Italy is great for riding your bike! It has everything, good weather, terrain and coffee
9. @mitch792 we just don’t eat a lot basically. Loads of fruit, veg and fish
10. @BenLarwood1 my job is to help Froomey, so it’s all for him. If there is an opportunity though I’d love to take it
11. @EvaMarisa Cav as I’d have a great chance of winning. Renshaw knows him to a tea so I won’t mess about with a winning formula
12. @MaveEvans Paris! It’s always the most enjoyable 🙂
13. @SkyFanJersey the first week is the most stressful for the team, I wouldn’t say I fear it. Any bad day in the mountains is torture
14. @TeamSkyLove excited and raring to go!
15.@killianmchale you always have nerves but I can’t wait to get racing now. The first week will be great to watch I’m sure
16. @IssyRonald99 of course!! We’ll win the thing
17.@metanome they are great! Just a shame a few idiots spoil it for everyone
18.@see75 I didn’t as I was on a recon with Froomey and the guys. But followed the final 15km or so on twitter #smashfeshasusual
19.@HC214 @MaindyFlyersYCC so many! Our trips away were great!
20.@samueljackharg New York was awesome, but Cape Town has so much to do, great weather and you can take your bike
21.@josephryanspeck train well but resting is just as important. #planyourrest
22..@Si_Harris_ around Usk is beautiful and quiet
23.@Si_Harris_ anything I don’t usually eat, pizzas, burgers, but favourite is lamb Sunday roast #welshlamb
24.@simon_tempest a good saddle, chamois and chamois cream. That’s about all you can do
25.@simon_tempest walk past McDonalds into a salad bar…
26. How does it feel to be one of two Welshmen in this year’s tour? Never happened before!
26. @see75 it’s great! Me and Luke grew up racing around maindy as 11 year olds, so it’s pretty surreal
27.@David_Beveridge not real superstitious, but I always have a little stretch before a TT. Or pin my numbers on, on the way to the start
28.@Si_Harris_ my Pinarello F8
29.@jwiltshire5 I’ve been slowly been getting lighter each year, after leaving the track, at the moment I’m around 68/69
30.@jwiltshire5 the Tour #everytime
31.@Robbie_Crosse no I haven’t, invest in some carpet 😉
32.@MajComm_Tim yes, I was dropping off @SaraEls90
33.@PYB_Bike you always seem so calm and collected on the bike. What peloton antics can make you loose your temper? @askgeraintT
33.@EvaMarisa big risk takers that are dangerous!
34.@josephryanspeck yes it’s all good information to have. Saying that I haven’t used one for a few years…
35.@see75 I don’t know yet, but the worst habits are roommates that hog the toilet for longer than necessary
36.@marie_cyclo the last! But Alp d’huez will also be amazing, the race could all be down to this climb
37.@belgianhare no shame but proper shoes and cleats, make it a lot easier! Worth mastering. Practice somewhere quiet and maybe on grass 🙂
38.@jwiltshire5 it would be great to have a go, but I’d have to commit to it properly like Dowsett and Brad, which I can’t at the moment
39.@jwiltshire5 yes signings will be announced soon. Can’t wait for it to come out, hope you’ll like it!
40.@marie_cyclo 1st is most stressful. Last the toughest as you are the most tired. Especially this year with all the mountains
41.@see75 I have a drawer in Cardiff full of jerseys I’ve won, world champs etc.
42.@marie_cyclo hopefully helping Froomey further into mountain stages than before. Also in the first week.
43.@see75 @SaraEls90 I very much doubt it! That’s because I don’t want to go through it again 🙂 #torture
44.@marie_cyclo I doubt it with all the work we will be doing for Froomey. As long as he wins I’m happy!
That’s all we have time for today! Huge thanks to @GeraintThomas86 and on behalf of everyone at #PYB all the best in the tour G #AskGeraintT