Protect Your Bubble Treasure Hunt Terms and Conditions
1. The promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Isle of Man and Channel Islands only, excluding employees of the Assurant Direct Limited (the “Promoter”) and their immediate families, agencies of the Promoter, and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. This promotion is only open to individuals aged 18 years or over on date of promotion entry.
3. The Twitter promotion begins at 11.00 on 15th December 2015 and closes at 16.00pm on 15th December 2015 British Summer Time (BST). Any entry received after the closing date and time will not be valid. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
4. Entrants must have access to the internet, an email address, and a Twitter account
5. Entry is free and no purchase is necessary to enter this promotion. A maximum of one entry per person is allowed and a maximum of one prize may be won per household.
Prize & Entry
By entering this Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”) you (the “participant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Prize Draw on https://www.twitter.com/ProtectyrBubble form part of these terms and conditions.
1. Employees or agents of the Promoter or any of its group companies or their families or households or anyone professionally connected to this Prize Draw are not eligible to enter.
2. There are 2 prizes to be won over the duration of the promotion (the “Prizes”). One Prize for each of the 2 locations.
5. Instead of receiving the Prize on the day of the Prize Draw, winners will receive a ‘ticket’ and may have to wait up to 28 days to receive their Prize
6. The Prizes are non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winner. The Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any Prize.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter.
8. The Prize Draw is open during the times set out below: Tuesday 15th December 2015 10.00am –4.00pm.
9. During the Prize Draw Period @Protectyrbubble Twitter page will release various hints and video clues on the whereabouts of the Prizes in the 2 different locations.
10. Participants will have one hour to locate each Prize in each location after the first clue is given on Twitter.
11. In each location the winner will be the first participant to get to the location, find the last clue and tweet a picture of themselves with the prize to @protectyrbubble. In the event two or more participants find the Prize at the same time, Protect Your Bubble event staff will ask pre-established questions and the participant who gets closest to the right answer will win the Prize. In the event nobody finds the Prize in any one location within the 1 hour allotted time the Prize will then carry over to an online pool where twitter followers will be asked to name the location. In the event more than one person gets the correct location a winner will be chosen at random.
12. There will be an additional prize of £300 for those who cannot get down to the prize location within the given time frame. Those who guess the correct location before the prize is found will be put into a draw for £300. Entree’s from both locations will go into the same prize draw and duplicate entrances will not be accepted.
1. The twitter handle, name and county of residence of the prize winner will be available upon request by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to; Treasure Hunt Competition, Protect Your Bubble, Assurant House, 6-12 Victoria Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1EN after 17th December 2015
2. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
3. By entering, entrants and winners (as applicable) grant Promoter, and their licensees, successors and assigns, the assignable, perpetual, worldwide, fully-paid, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to publish, reproduce, prepare derivative works of, distribute, display, exhibit, transmit, broadcast, televise, digitize, otherwise use, and permit others to use their entry for this Promotion, including the names and likenesses of any persons embodied therein, in any manner, form, or format now or hereinafter created, including on the Internet, and on Promoter social media sites, and for any purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising or promotion of Promoter, all without further consent from or notice or payment to entrant or winner(s). Promoter is under no obligation to make use of the rights granted herein.
5. Nothing in these terms shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence or any other liability which may not be excluded by law. The Promoter excludes all other liability to the extent permitted by law and in particular without limitation to the foregoing, the Promoter shall not be liable for any indirect, special or consequential loss nor for loss arising out of matters outside of its control nor for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.
6. By participating, each entrant agrees to release, indemnify, discharge and hold harmless Promoter and Twitter, Inc., and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of the forgoing (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or any Promotion -related activity, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize and/or Promoter’s use of the rights granted herein.
7. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify, discontinue (temporary or permanently) this promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding.
8. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to Promoter and not to Twitter. Entrants to this promotion hereby release Twitter from any claim or liability suffered in connection with this promotion
9. This promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter – Assurant Direct Limited trading as Protect Your Bubble, whose registered office is Assurant House, 6-12 Victoria Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1EN and whose registered number is 5399683.