Re-Insure your gadget with us to win a brand new Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.4 inch
If you’ve decided to not renew your policy we’re sorry that you’ve left us but we’d hate for your gadget unloved or uninsured. Since you’ve left us we really have missed you! So we’ve decided to launch a competition exclusively for you! Re-insure your gadget before the 7th September 2015 for your chance to win a brand new Samsung Galaxy Tab S!
Prize draw to win a Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4inch
Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to Customers of the Promoter whose previous Gadget Insurance policy with Promoter has cancelled or lapsed and who meet the following qualifications:
– Are residents of the U.K.
– Are aged 18 years or over on date of entry.
Employees of the Promoter (or of the Promoter group), their immediate families, agencies of the Promoter (or of the Promoter group) and anyone else professionally connected with this draw are not eligible for entry.
How to Enter
Those Customers who meet the qualifications will receive an invite code via email. To enter the draw, you must visit the Promoter website at www.uk.protectyourbubble.com and, using the invite code in the checkout process, purchase a Gadget Insurance policy from the Promoter between 25th August 2015 and 7th September 2015 British Summer Time (BST) that remains active during this entire timeframe.
2. The prize is one Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4inch. The Promoter will pay for delivery to the winner but all other associated costs such as but not limited to connection, network charges are payable by the winner.
Winner Selection and Notification
3. The winner will be randomly selected after 16:30 on 9th September 2015 by the Promoter from all of the valid entries submitted during the drawal period in accordance with these terms and conditions.
4. The Promoter will contact the winner on 9th September 2015 via email. The Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4inch will be sent to the address provided by the winner within 24 working hours of the winner claiming the prize in accordance with Clause 6 below. In all matters, the random selection made by the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
5. The winner is required to respond to the notification by 17:00 on 16th September 2015 in order to claim the prize. Failure to do so will result in the prize being forfeited and another winner will be selected. The Promoter reserves the right to ask for evidence of identity and address of the prize winner.
6. Cost of shipping is included in the prize. Any redelivery requirements where a user has not been available to receive their delivery that requires an additional costs is the winner’s responsibility. The winners are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these terms and conditions as being included as part of the prize.
7. The prize is not transferable, cannot be exchanged and has no cash value. It cannot be redeemed by the winner for cash or any other prize.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by entrants. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner to receive the prize using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
9. By entering this draw, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
10. Losing entries will not receive any notification.
11. The name and county of residence of the prize winner will be available on our blog (http://uk.protectyourbubble.com/blog/love-my-gadget-again/). No compensation shall be awarded for such participation.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
14. Nothing in these terms shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence or any other liability which may not be excluded by law. The Promoter excludes all other liability to the extent permitted by law and in particular without limitation to the foregoing, the Promoter shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss nor for loss arising out of matters outside of its control nor for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.
15. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify, discontinue (temporary or permanently) this draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding.
16. This draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter – Assurant Direct Limited trading as Protect Your Bubble, whose registered office is Assurant House, 6-12 Victoria Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1EN and whose registered number is 5399683.