Are you a cycling sensation? A fan of all things two-wheeled? A mountain-biking mastermind?
Then do we have an event for you – come and see us at the London Bike Show next month! The event runs from February 12th to 15th, and we’ll be at stand LB1230, so make sure you stop by!
We’ll be bringing our pop-up bicycle café along, meaning that anyone who comes to our stand for a bicycle insurance quote can get themselves a free cookie. What’s more, we’ll be offering visitors to our stand an exclusive show discount of 10% off our bike insurance – great!
You can also chat to our brand ambassador and amateur cyclist Dexter Hurlock at the event. He’ll be joining us to talk about his one of a kind downhill mountain bike and you’ll be able to quiz him on anything to do with bikes – from how to get into cycling to training programs, or even just his favourite type of tyre!
And if all those weren’t reason enough to stop by, we’ll also be launching our competition to win the Pinarello bike worth £1,399 that features in our TV advert. Anyone that purchases a policy with us between February 12th and May 12th 2015 will be automatically entered. You can find out more about the competition here or stop by our stand to take a look at the prize itself!
If all this sounds just too good to miss, then why not enter our competition to win free tickets to the show? All you have to do to be entered is head on over to our Twitter page and follow us, @protectyrbubble and retweet one of our competition tweets containing the hashtag #PYBLBS15, here is an example:
Good luck, and we hope to see you there!
Win tickets to the London Bike Show 2015
Terms and Conditions
1. The draw is open to residents of the U.K excluding employees of the Promoter (or of the Promoter group), their immediate families, agencies of the Promoter (or of the Promoter group) and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Entrants must be 13 years old or over.
3. The promotion begins at 00.00 on 28th Jan 2015 and closes at 12.00 noon on 9th Feb 2015 British Summer Time (BST).
4. To enter the promotion, entrants must follow @protectyrbubble and RT one of the competition tweets containing the hashtag #PYBLBS15
5. Entry is free. Only one entry per person is allowed.
6. There will be 2 winners. The prize for each winner is two tickets to The London Bike Show 2015 at The Excel London. Ticket can be use on one day 12th, 13th, 14th or 15th of February 2015. All other costs associated with the prize are payable by the winner. At least one attendee per prize must be 18 years or older.
7. The winner will be randomly selected after 12.00 noon on 9th Feb 2015 by the Promoter from all of the valid entries submitted during the promotional period.
8. The Promoter will contact the winner on 9th Feb via private message on Twitter. Prize tickets will be emailed to the address provided by the winner within 24 working hours of the winner claiming. In all matters, the random selection made by the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
9. The winner is required to respond to the notification by 12.00 noon on 10th Feb 2015 in order to claim the prize. Failure to do so will result in the prize being forfeited and another winner will be selected.
10. The prize is not transferable, cannot be exchanged and has no cash value. It cannot be redeemed by the winner for cash or any other prize.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to ask for evidence of identity and address of the prize winner.
12. By entering this promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. Losing entries will not receive any notification.
14. By entering this competition, you understand and agree that the, twitter handle, name and county of residence of the prize winner will be available upon request by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to; The London Bike Show 2015 Ticket Giveaway, Protect your bubble, Assurant House, 6-12 Victoria Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1EN after 7th November 2015
15. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
16.By entering this competition, you understand and agree that the winner may be requested to participate in promotional activity and that the Promoter reserves the right to make reference to the twitter handle, name and county of residence of the winner, in any publicity. No compensation shall be awarded for such participation.
17. By entering into this draw, the entrant consents to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of the draw.
18. Nothing in these terms shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence or any other liability which may not be excluded by law. The Promoter excludes all other liability to the extent permitted by law and in particular without limitation to the foregoing, the Promoter shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss nor for loss arising out of matters outside of its control nor for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.
19. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify, discontinue (temporary or permanently) this draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding.
20. This promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter – Assurant Direct Limited trading as Protect your bubble, whose registered office is Assurant House, 6-12 Victoria Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1EN and whose registered number is 5399683.