Christmas Ringtones Competition 2016
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Isle of Man and Channel Islands only, excluding employees of the Assurant Direct Limited (the “Promoter”) and their immediate families, agencies of the Promoter, and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- This promotion is only open to individuals aged 18 years or over on the date of promotion entry.
- The promotion begins on Monday, 19th December 2016 at 10:00 a.m. (DST) and closes 23.59 p.m. (DST) on Friday, 23rd December 2016 (“Promotion Period”). Any entry received after the closing date and time will not be valid. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- Entrants must have access to the internet, an email address, and a Facebook account.
- Entry is free and no purchase is necessary to enter this promotion. A maximum of one entry per person, per day is allowed. A maximum of one prize may be won per household.
How to Enter
- To enter this promotion, visit the Protect Your Bubble Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/ProtectYourBubble, and comment with the name of the famous Christmas song that is being played on the phone in the video.
- “Liking” or commenting on any other post during the Promotion Period does not count as entry into this promotion.
- Entrants must not attempt to enter the promotion using multiple accounts. Entrants found to be using multiple accounts will be ineligible to participate in the promotion.
- There will be a total of five (5) prizes awarded. One winner will be chosen each day during the promotion period. Each winner will receive £50, paid via bank transfer.
- This prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged. It cannot be redeemed by the winner for any other prize. The prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied.
Winner Selection and Notification
- One winner will be randomly selected daily, from 19th December 2016 to the 23rd December 2016 by the Promoter from all valid entries submitted during the promotion period in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter will contact each winner by 1st January 2017 via private message on Facebook.
- The Promoter reserves the right to ask for evidence of identity and address of the prize winner.
- By entering this promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Losing entries will not receive any notification.
- The Facebook name and county of residence of the prize winner(s)i will be available upon request by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to; Christmas Ringtones Competition 2016, Protect Your Bubble, Assurant House, 6-12 Victoria Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1EN after 1st January 2017
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- By entering, entrants and winners (as applicable) grant Promoter, and their licensees, successors and assigns, the assignable, perpetual, worldwide, fully-paid, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to publish, reproduce, prepare derivative works of, distribute, display, exhibit, transmit, broadcast, televise, digitize, otherwise use, and permit others to use their entry for this Promotion, including the names and likenesses of any persons embodied therein, in any manner, form, or format now or hereinafter created, including on the Internet, and on Promoter social media sites, and for any purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising or promotion of Promoter, all without further consent from or notice or payment to entrant or winner(s). Promoter is under no obligation to make use of the rights granted herein.
- Nothing in these terms shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence or any other liability which may not be excluded by law. The Promoter excludes all other liability to the extent permitted by law and in particular without limitation to the foregoing, the Promoter shall not be liable for any indirect, special or consequential loss nor for loss arising out of matters outside of its control nor for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.
- By participating, each entrant agrees to release, indemnify, discharge and hold harmless Promoter and Facebook, Inc., and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of the forgoing (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or any Promotion -related activity, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize and/or Promoter’s use of the rights granted herein.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify, discontinue (temporary or permanently) this promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants to this promotion hereby release Facebook from any claim or liability suffered in connection with this promotion
- This promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter – Assurant Direct Limited trading as Protect Your Bubble, whose registered office is Assurant House, 6-12 Victoria Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1EN and whose registered number is 5399683.