Recommend a friend for a chance to win an iPhone 16GB
Our existing gadget insurance customers will know the value of insuring a phone, iPad or laptop against mishaps. By introducing friends and family to our gadget insurance you could be rewarded.
Whether you purchase a gadget insurance policy now or are an existing policy holder, for every friend that buys a gadget insurance policy as a result of your recommendation we’ll send you both a £10 Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate each via email, after the referred policy has been active for 60 days. To find out more about the reward scheme and for full terms and conditions, please click here.
Plus if you successfully introduce a friend and they purchase a gadget policy we’ll enter you both into a free prize draw to win an iPhone 6 16GB. Closing date for the prize draw is 6th May 2015. Please see below for the full terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions for the iPhone 6 free prize draw
1. The draw is open to residents of the U.K excluding employees of the Promoter (or of the Promoter group), their immediate families, agencies of the Promoter (or of the Promoter group) and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
3. The promotion begins at 09:00 on 5th February 2015 and closes at 11:59 on 6th May 2015 British Summer Time (BST).
4. You will be entered into the prize draw as an existing customer of the Promoter who has the benefit of a Gadget Insurance (GI) policy if you refer a friend or family member to the Promoter and that friend or family member buys a GI policy from the Promoter and such GI policy is in force for a minimum of 60 days after purchase. Both the referrer and the referee will be entered into the prize draw.
5. Entry is free. Only one entry per successful referral for each of the referrer and referee is permitted.
6. You can also enter after referring a friend or family member who purchases the Promoter’s GI policy by sending your full name, address, email address (where applicable), contact telephone number and name of friend or family member you referred to: iPhone 6 16GB Prize Draw 2015, Protect Your Bubble, Assurant House, 6-12 Victoria Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1EN provided such entry is received by Promoter on or before the closing date of 6th May 2015. By submitting such an entry, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accept these terms and conditions.
7. The prize is one iPhone 6 16GB. The Promoter will pay for delivery to the winner but all other associated costs such as but not limited to connection, network charges etc are payable by the winner.
8. The winner will be randomly selected after 16:30 on 13th July 2015 by the Promoter from all of the valid entries submitted during the promotional period.
9. The Promoter will contact the winner on 13th July 2015 via email. The iPhone 6 16GB will be sent to the address provided by the winner within 24 working hours of the winner claiming the prize in accordance with clause 11 below. In all matters, the random selection made by the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
10. The winner is required to respond to the notification by 17:00 on 20th July 2015 in order to claim the prize. Failure to do so will result in the prize being forfeited and another winner will be selected.
11. The prize is not transferable, cannot be exchanged and has no cash value. It cannot be redeemed by the winner for cash or any other prize.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to ask for evidence of identity and address of the prize winner.
13. By entering this promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. Losing entries will not receive any notification.
15. By entering this prize draw, you understand and agree that the, name and county of residence of the prize winner will be available on our blog. No compensation shall be awarded for such participation.
16. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
17. By entering into this draw, the entrant consents to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of the draw.
18. Nothing in these terms shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence or any other liability which may not be excluded by law. The Promoter excludes all other liability to the extent permitted by law and in particular without limitation to the foregoing, the Promoter shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss nor for loss arising out of matters outside of its control nor for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.
19. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify, discontinue (temporary or permanently) this draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding.
20. This promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter – Assurant Direct Limited trading as Protect your bubble, whose registered office is Assurant House, 6-12 Victoria Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1EN and whose registered number is 5399683.