To celebrate the beginning of the Ski season we’ve teamed up with our friends over at the Telegraph and we’re giving away 2 complimentary tickets for either the Saturday or Sunday of the Ski & Snowboard show in London on the 6th, 7th or 8th of November. The show will bring you live demos, top brands, holiday destinations and Olympians & is unmissable if you’re snow mad!
To enter the competition to win 2 tickets simply go to our Facebook page and like the post for a chance to win. You can straight to it here: PYB Ski Show Post
Ski & Snowboard Show Ticket Draw Rules
1. The promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Isle of Man and Channel Islands only, excluding employees of the Assurant Direct Limited (the “Promoter”) and their immediate families, agencies of the Promoter, and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. This promotion is only open to individuals aged 18 years or over on date of promotion entry.
3. The promotion begins at 15.00 on 26th October 2015 and closes at 11.59 noon on 1st November 2015 British Daylight Saving Time (DST). Any entry received after the closing date and time will not be valid. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
4. Entrants must have access to the internet, an email address and a Facebook account
5. Entry is free and no purchase is necessary to enter this promotion. A maximum of one entry per person is allowed and a maximum of one prize may be won per household.
How to Enter
6. To enter this promotion, visit our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ProtectYourBubble, and like the post that includes the hashtag #Snowgiveaway. Liking of any other post during the date range specified above does not count as an entry
7. Entrants must not attempt to enter the promotion using multiple accounts and entrants found to be doing so will be ineligible to participate in the promotion.
8. There is one winner. The prize is two tickets to The Telegragh’s Ski & Snowboard Show 2015 at Battersea Evolution. The tickets are valid for one day only on either the 7th ,8th or 9th November. The winner will have choice over which day they wish to attend.
9. The winners are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these rules as being included as part of the prize, including but not limited to travel to and from the event and any meals during their travels.
10. The prize is not transferable, cannot be exchanged and has no cash value. It cannot be redeemed by the winner for cash or any other prize. The prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied.
Winner Selection and Notification
11. The winner will be randomly selected on 2nd November 2015 by the Promoter from all of the valid entries submitted during the promotional period in accordance with these rules
12. The Promoter will contact the winner on 2nd November via private message on Facebook. In all matters, the random selection made by the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
13. The winner is required to respond to the Facebook private message notification within 48 hours in order to claim the prize. Failure to do so will result in the prize being forfeited and another winner will be selected.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to ask for evidence of identity and address of the prize winner.
15. By entering this promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
16. Losing entries will not receive any notification.
17. The Facebook page, name and county of residence of the prize winner will be available upon request by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to; The Ski & Snowboard Show Competition, Protect Your Bubble, Assurant House, 6-12 Victoria Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1EN after 22nd November 2015
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for winner’s failure or inability to attend the dinner, or cancellation by the organisers of the event.
19. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
20. By entering, entrants and winners (as applicable) grant Promoter, and their licensees, successors and assigns, the assignable, perpetual, worldwide, fully-paid, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to publish, reproduce, prepare derivative works of, distribute, display, exhibit, transmit, broadcast, televise, digitize, otherwise use, and permit others to use their entry for this Promotion, including the names and likenesses of any persons embodied therein, in any manner, form, or format now or hereinafter created, including on the Internet, and on Promoter social media sites, and for any purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising or promotion of Promoter, all without further consent from or notice or payment to entrant or winner(s). Promoter is under no obligation to make use of the rights granted herein.
22. Nothing in these terms shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence or any other liability which may not be excluded by law. The Promoter excludes all other liability to the extent permitted by law and in particular without limitation to the foregoing, the Promoter shall not be liable for any indirect, special or consequential loss nor for loss arising out of matters outside of its control nor for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.
23. By participating, each entrant agrees to release, indemnify, discharge and hold harmless Promoter and Facebook, Inc., and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of the forgoing (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or any Promotion -related activity, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize and/or Promoter’s use of the rights granted herein.
24. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify, discontinue (temporary or permanently) this promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding.
25. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants to this promotion hereby release Facebook from any claim or liability suffered in connection with this promotion
26. This promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter – Assurant Direct Limited trading as Protect Your Bubble, whose registered office is Assurant House, 6-12 Victoria Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1EN and whose registered number is 5399683.