We’ve got 2 pairs of tickets to giveaway for Saturday 13th at this years London Bike Show. The show is the UK’s largest cycle show and over 50,000 people are expected to visit the show over the weekend!
For your chance to win simply head to our Twitter page: @PYB_Bike, follow (if you don’t already) and Retweet the competition tweet containing the #WinTix
The London Bike Show Ticket Giveaway Rules
1. The promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Isle of Man and Channel Islands only, excluding employees of the Assurant Direct Limited (the “Promoter”) and their immediate families, agencies of the Promoter, and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. This promotion is only open to individuals aged 18 years or over on date of promotion entry.
3. The Twitter promotion begins at 16.00 on 5st Feb 2016 and closes on 10th Feb 2016. Any entry received after the closing date and time will not be valid. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
4. Entrants must have access to the internet, an email address, and a Twitter account
5. Entry is free and no purchase is necessary to enter this promotion. A maximum of one entry per person is allowed and a maximum of one prize may be won per household.
How to Enter
5. To enter this promotion, visit twitter.com/protectyrbubble and re-tweet the competition tweet which will include hashtag #WinTix. To be eligible to win users must be following @protectyrbubble
6. Retweeting of any other post during the date range specified above that does not contain the phrase above does not count as an entry
7. Entrants must continue to follow the @Protectyrbubble Twitter account following entry into the promotion in order to continue to be regarded as eligible
8. Entrants must not publish repeated Tweets
9. Entrants must not attempt to enter the promotion using multiple accounts and entrants found to be doing so will be ineligible to participate in the promotion. It is the responsibility of entrants to ensure they comply with Twitter’s rules regarding usage
10. There is 2 winner’s who will receive 2 ticket to The London Bike Show on a day of their choice
11. Cost of shipping is included in the prize. Any redelivery requirements where a user has not been available to receive their delivery that requires an additional costs is the winner’s responsibility. The winners are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these terms and conditions as being included as part of the prize.
12. The prize is not transferable & cannot be exchanged. The prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied.
Winner Selection and Notification
13. The winner will be randomly selected on 5th January 2016 by the Promoter from all of the valid entries submitted during the promotional period in accordance with these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter will contact the winner within one week of on 5th January 2016 via private message on Twitter. Prize will be posted to the address provided by the winner within 7 working days of the winner claiming. In all matters, the random selection made by the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
15. The winner is required to respond to the private message notification within 7 days in order to claim the prize. Failure to do so will result in the prize being forfeited and another winner will be selected.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by entrants. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner to receive the prize using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to ask for evidence of identity and address of the prize winner.
18. By entering this promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. Losing entries will not receive any notification.
20. The twitter handle, name and county of residence of the prize winner will be available upon request by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to; The London Bike Show Competition, Protect Your Bubble, Assurant House, 6-12 Victoria Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1EN after 25th January 2016
21. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
22. By entering, entrants and winners (as applicable) grant Promoter, and their licensees, successors and assigns, the assignable, perpetual, worldwide, fully-paid, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to publish, reproduce, prepare derivative works of, distribute, display, exhibit, transmit, broadcast, televise, digitize, otherwise use, and permit others to use their entry for this Promotion, including the names and likenesses of any persons embodied therein, in any manner, form, or format now or hereinafter created, including on the Internet, and on Promoter social media sites, and for any purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising or promotion of Promoter, all without further consent from or notice or payment to entrant or winner(s). Promoter is under no obligation to make use of the rights granted herein.
24. Nothing in these terms shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence or any other liability which may not be excluded by law. The Promoter excludes all other liability to the extent permitted by law and in particular without limitation to the foregoing, the Promoter shall not be liable for any indirect, special or consequential loss nor for loss arising out of matters outside of its control nor for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.
25. By participating, each entrant agrees to release, indemnify, discharge and hold harmless Promoter and Twitter, Inc., and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of the forgoing (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or any Promotion -related activity, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize and/or Promoter’s use of the rights granted herein.
26. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify, discontinue (temporary or permanently) this promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding.
27. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to Promoter and not to Twitter. Entrants to this promotion hereby release Twitter from any claim or liability suffered in connection with this promotion
28. This promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter – Assurant Direct Limited trading as Protect your bubble, whose registered office is Assurant House, 6-12 Victoria Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1EN and whose registered number is 5399683.